- »» 1. Centre de recherche géographique et de production cartographique (CERGEC), (CERGEC)
Brazzaville (Congo, Rep.)
1.2-Missions a) Perform research related to: - Analysis of the geographical area in its national physical, human and economic; - General and thematic mapping at all scales and the preliminary work and basic maintenance; b) To establish and maint...
- »» 2007 Most Innovative Development Project (MIDP) Competition, GDN
The Global Development Network (GDN) is a worldwide network of research and policy institutes working to provide a fresh and relevant perspective to the development challenges of our time. At GDN, we strongly believe that policy-relevant research, if prop...
- »» 4. Centre de recherche et d’initiation des projets de technologie (CRIPT), (CRIPT)
Brazzaville (Congo, Rep.)
Missions It is responsible for: - The adaptation of imported technologies; - Analysis of the characteristics of raw materials in agriculture and forestry can be a technological transformation; - The development of the processing and preservation o...
- »» 5. Centre de recherche vétérinaire et zootechnique (CRVZ), CRVZ)
Brazzaville (Congo, Rep.)
missions He is responsible for: - Studies epizootiology of infectious and parasitic diseases of livestock; - Agro-zoological studies aimed at increasing the productivity of livestock aniamaux The adaptation of imported technologies; - Analysis of ...
- »» Aachen University of Applied Sciences (Fachhochschule Aachen), AcUAS
Orientation towards practice in teaching and research – this is a major concern of the AcUAS: close cooperations with regional and internationally operating companies, renowned research institutes like the Forschungszentrum Jülich (research center Jül...
- »» Abdou Moumouni University of Niamey
Founded in 1971, the Abdou Moumouni University offers education in five faculties (natural sciences, agronomy, social sciences, medicine, economics and law), one High School for Education and a Centre of Excellence specialised in regional agronomy. The de...
- »» Abi Zonal Agricultural Research and Development Institute (Abi ZARDI), AbiZARDI
ABI ZARDI is Mandated to conduct and manage applied and adaptive agricultural research and facilitate the development and dissemination of appropriate technologies that address specific needs of the West Nile Agroecological zone in Uganda.
- »» Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University), A.T.B.U
- »» Academy for Educational Development
Washington (United States)
- »» Academy of Agricultural and Forestry Sciences (Academia de Stiinte Agricole si Silvice), ASAS
- »» Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Pyongyang (Korea, Dem. Rep.)
- »» Academy of Georgofili (Accademia dei Georgofili)
The Academy of Georgofili, was founded in Florence in 1753 thanks to the initiative taken by the Lateran Canon, His objective was to carry out continuous as well as well-regulated experiments, and observations, so as to perfect the useful art of agricul...
- »» Academy of Sciences and Humanities
The Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities, established by law of the Knesset in 1961, comprises 87 of Israel's most distinguished scholars. It is divided into two sections, the Natural Sciences and the Humanities (including the social sciences), and i...
- »» Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic (Akademie ved Ceske republiky), AVCR
Praha 1 (Czech Republic)
The main aim of the Academy and its institutes is basic research in wide spectrum of natural, technical and human and social sciences. Academy provides education of young recherchers in postgradual studies and on universities and promotes cooperation with...
- »» Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University
Andhra Pradesh (India)
The University was formally inaugurated on March 20, 1965 by Late Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri, the then Hon'ble Prime Minister of India. Another significant milestone was the inauguration of the building programme of the Unive...
- »» ACP-EU Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation, CTA Brussels Weblog
1000 Brussels (Belgium)
The CTA Brussels Office has expanded its activities into the ACP-EU policy arena with the objective of monitoring the developments of interest for our partners in African, Caribbean and Pacific countries (ACP)and in the EU Member states and facilitating t...
- »» Action against hunger (Action contre la faim)
L'organisation Action contre la Faim qui s'est appelée, pendant vingt ans Action Internationale Contre la Faim (AICF) a été créée en 1979. Elle fait partie de ce que l'on appelle la seconde génération des organisations non gouvernementales ; cell...
- »» Action Against Hunger, AAH
New York (United States)
Action Against Hunger's mission is to save lives by combating hunger, malnutrition, physical suffering and the associated distress that endanger the lives of children, women, and men in emergency situations of war, conflict, and natural disaster. AAH's ...
- »» Action group World Solidarity (Aktionsgemeinschaft Solidarische Welt), ASW
ASW is a nongovernmental organisation giving financial support to local projects in Latin America, Southern and Western Africa, and parts of Asia. This organisation also offers a journal with the title 'Solidarische Welt'.
- »» ActionAid
London (United Kingdom)
Actionaid aims "to help communities in 20 of the poorest countries to overcome poverty and secure lasting improvements in the quality of their lives". Current focus is on community based development, working with communities to design, fund and manage pro...
- »» ADAS Holdings Limited, ADAS
Wolverhampton (United Kingdom)
ADAS is a leading European agribusiness consultancy company and a recently privatised government agency providing independent, impartial advice to government and to private sector clients. ADAS provides a comprehensive consultancy service for farmers and ...
- »» Addis Ababa University, AAU
Addis Abeba (Ethiopia)
The main goals of the Department are to: 1. Train economists with basic skills that would help to teach and do research in areas of economics 2. Facilitate, encourage and do research work in economics focusing on the Ethiopian economy
- »» Adelphi Research GmbH
- »» ADEPT Foundation (Romania)
The ADEPT Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation promoting Agricultural Development and Environmental Protection in the Transylvania Region of Romania The ADEPT Foundation objectives are the protection of natural and cultural heritage, linked to e...
- »» Advisory Council on International Affairs, AIV
The Hague (Netherlands)
On this web site you can find information about the work and organization of the Advisory Council on International Affairs (AIV). The AIV was set up to advise the government on foreign policy, in particular with respect to human rights, peace and security...
- »» Advisory Service on Agricultural Research for Development (Beratungsgruppe Entwicklungsorientierte Agrarforschung (BEAF)), BEAF - GTZ
BEAF is a project of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH commissioned by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). BEAF advises BMZ on all issues related to international agricultural resea...
- »» AFC Consultants International, AFC
The AFC-Group is one of the world's leading consulting companies, specialised in agribusiness, food industry and life science. Since 1973 AFC has gained global experiences in more than 100 countries. AFC Consultants International GmbH is operating on mana...
- »» Africa Academy Of Sciences (Africa Academy Of Sciences), AAS
- »» Africa Project
Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Afrika-Projekt e.V., founded 1995 in Frankfurt/Main, supports rural development projects in Afrika.
- »» Africa-Association (Afrika-Verein), AV
The Afrika-Verein is a foreign trade association serving German businesses and institutions having an economic interest in the countries located on the African continent.
- »» AfricaArray
Witwatersrand (South Africa)
AfricaArray promotes training and research programs for building and maintaining a scientific workforce for Africa’s natural resource sector – petroleum, minerals and water. AfricaArray focuses on geophysics to maintain and develop geophysical trainin...
- »» African & Asian Students Promotion (Afrikanisch-Asiatische Studienförderung e.V.), AASF
The Afrikanisch-Asiatische Studentenfoerderung e.V. (AASF) supports students from Africa and Asia studying in Germany. This homepage provides connections to adresses, seminars and information on the AASF and related associations (AAAAA, IFK, IWK).
- »» African Academy of Sciences, AAS
- »» African Biodiversity Information Centre, ABIC
The RMCA has a unique taxonomically arranged collection of fauna that is of the greatest importance in documenting local biodiversity. In order to make the information on biodiversity contained in these collections available to their countries of origin...
- »» African Biotechnologies (African Biotechnologies), PTY itd AFRIBIO
Tzaneen (South Africa)
- »» African Center for Fertilizer Development (African Center for Fertilizer Development), ACFD
- »» African Development Studies in Geography (Afrika Studien)
The deparment's homepage offers information on research, teaching and publications. Research subjects embrace migration, identity change, nomadism, small-scale farming, irrigated farming, desertification and hunger in Africa.
- »» African Economic Research Consortuim, AERC
- »» African Medical and Research Foundation, AMREF
The African Medical and Research Foundation (AMREF) is an independent non-profit, non-governmental organization (NGO) whose mission is to improve the health of disadvantaged people in Africa as a means for them to escape poverty and improve the quality of...
- »» African Network for Agriculture, Agroforestry and Natural Resources Education, ANAFE
The African Network for Agriculture, Agroforestry and Natural Resources Education (ANAFE) is a network of 127 African colleges and universities in Africa that teach agriculture and natural resources education. The objective of the network is to strengthen...
- »» African Seed Network (Réseau Semencier Africain), ASN
Abidjan (Cote d'Ivoire)
ASN's mission is to coordinate national seed policies and strategies in Sub-saharan African in order to insure food security through Strengthening the seed industry in Sub-Saharan Africa through Networking; · Seed Information Management System for Data o...
- »» African Studies Centre, ASC
The African Studies Centre (Afrika-Studiecentrum) in Leiden, The Netherlands, was founded in 1948 and is the leading Africanist research and documentation institute in the Netherlands. It has a multi-disciplinary background and promotes research and disse...
- »» African University (African University), AU
- »» Africare (Africare), Africare
- »» Afrimart Global Enterprise
- »» Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie, AUF
L’Organisation internationale de la Francophonie soutient à la production de contenus et d’applications numériques au moyen du Fonds francophone des inforoutes.
- »» Agency for Nature Conservation and Landscape Protection of the Czech Republic (Agentura ochrany přírody a krajiny ČR), AOPK CR
Prague (Czech Republic)
Agency is a technical organisation of the Ministry of the Environment of the Czech Republic. Its mission is to provide technical support to the state administration through the entire spectrum of nature conservation and landscape protection on the whole t...
- »» Agency for Personal Service Overseas, APSO
The Agency for Personal Service Overseas (APSO) is an Irish government agency which was set up to promote temporary personal service by people from Ireland in the developing world. The Agency is part of Ireland Aid, the government's overseas development a...
- »» Agency for Promotion of Agricultural Investigation, APIA
The APIA (Agency for promotion of agricultural investments) is a public organisation which depends on the Ministery of Agriculture. Its aim is to contribute to the development of private investments in order to increase the production and to improve the p...
- »» Agency for the Promotion of Private Companies (Agence pour la Promotion des Entreprises Privees), APEP
- »» Agency of Renewable Resources (Fachangentur Nachwachsende Rohstoffe e.V.), FNR
In 1993 the FNR was initiated by the Ministry of Nourishment, Agriculture and Forestry in order to support research and development in the subject area of renewable resources. Beside professional consultation and financial support, the FNR takes part in s...
- »» Agenzia regionale di sviluppo agricolo ARSSA- Abruzzo (Agenzia regionale di sviluppo agricolo ARSSA- Abruzzo), ARSSA
- »» Agharkar Research Institute, ARI
- »» Agrarian National University Molina (Universidad Nacional Agraria La Molina)
The Agrarian National University, is an institution it jeopardize to serve to the society offering a superior education as excellence, cradle in a solid scientific, technological, humanistic formation and of management for the handling of the renewable re...
- »» Agrarian Superior School, Castelo Branco (Escola Superior Agrária de Castelo Branco), ESACB
Castelo Branco (Portugal)
- »» AGRECOL
The task of this association is the promotion of appropriate ecological land use in Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe. It was founded in 1982 and many members are engaged in agricultural development at development cooperation organisations.
- »» Agri Business Trade Promotion Multipurpose Cooperative, Nepal, ABTRACO
It is well realized that cooperative sector can contribute significantly to this process by fostering social and economic justice as well as creating environment for partnership. Therefore, building on the principles of cooperatives, Agri-Business and Tra...
- »» Agri-Biotechnology Section
The aim of the European Federation of Biotechnology is to enhance and promote research in agri-biotechnology in Europe. The section will support pan-European initiatives that: stimulate interactions between research groups and the agri-industry ; expand t...
- »» Agri-Chemo (Agri-Chemo)
- »» Agri-food & Agri-environmental Economics Group
In our research,we study the agricultural use of natural resources, associated value-added systems in the food industry and the resulting external impact, e.g. changes to the rural landscape or damage to the environment. Our field of research comprise...
- »» Agribusiness Management Associates (U) Ltd, AMA
- »» Agricongo (Agricongo)
Brazzaville (Congo, Rep.)
- »» Agricultural and Applied Biological Sciences
Formation and properties of soils in various regions (West, Central and North Europe, Spain, Mekong Delta of Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Zaire, Iran, Cameroon, Rwanda). Elaboration of geographical databases and the application of Geographic Informati...
- »» Agricultural and Forest Economy
The section is divided into 4 units : Unit 1 : Geomorphology Unit 2 : Laboratory for Wood Biology Unit 3 : Non woody plant products Unit 4 : IFDC - Belgium (International Center for Soil Fertility and Agricultural Development)
- »» Agricultural and Rural Development Authority (Agricultural and Rural Development Authority)
- »» Agricultural and Rural Management Training Institute (Agricultural and Rural Management Training Institute), ARMTI
- »» Agricultural Biotechnology Center
The Agricultural Biotechnology Center (ABC) was founded by the Ministry of Agriculture in 1989 based upon the realisation that biotechnology and its application are the key factors in the future competitiveness of the Hungarian agriculture. Today, the ins...
- »» Agricultural Biotechnology Research Institute of Iran, ABRII
ABRII is one of the national agricultural research institutes under the supervision of Agricultural Research and Extension Organization (AREO). ABRII was established in 1983 as the Plant Biotechnology Department of Seed and Plant Improvement Institute (SP...
- »» Agricultural Centre for Crafts, Training & Studies, Bangalore, ACTS
- »» Agricultural Communication and Extension (430a) (Fachgebiet für Kommunikations- und Beratungslehre (430a))
The ' Hohenheimer of consultation apprenticeship ' works with a special definition which understands consultation as a spiritual help for solving of acute problems. This basic understanding differs relatively clearly from other consultation philosophy. T...
- »» Agricultural Cooperative Development International/Volunteers in Overseas Cooperative Assistance, ACDI/VOCA
Washington (United States)
ACDI/VOCA is a private, nonprofit international development organization providing high-quality technical expertise at the request of farmers, agribusinesses, cooperatives, and private and government agencies abroad. ACDI/VOCA advances development goals t...
- »» Agricultural Development Denmark Asia, ADDA
ADDA is a Danish NGO founded in order to meet the need for development, emphasis being placed on agricultural education in Southeast Asia. The site gives mainly information about Cambodia and Vietnam.
- »» Agricultural Economics Research Institute (Agrárgazdasági Kutatóintézet), AKII
The Agricultural Economics Research Institute is the leading organisation in Hungary for research on economics in agriculture. Its legal predecessor was established in 1954; later it was reorganised several times and also merged into other institutions. I...
- »» Agricultural Economics Research Institute (Agricultural Economics Research Institute), AERI
- »» Agricultural Engineering and Appropriate Technology Research Institute
- »» Agricultural Engineering Department, University of Nigeria (Agricultural Engineering Department, University of Nigeria), UNN
- »» Agricultural Engineering in Transitional & Developing Countries, EurAgEng
The European Society of Agricultural Engineers (EurAgEng): Special Interest Group Transitional & Developing Countries
- »» Agricultural Engineering Research Institute, AERI
- »» Agricultural Engineering Research Institute (Agricultural Engineering Research Institute), ARC
Giza - Cairo (Egypt)
- »» Agricultural Engineering unit, GERU
Search fundamental and applied: Agrometeorology, Hydrology of surface, Hydrology of the unsaturated mediums. Search applied and development: Management integrated of the water resources, water resources in irrigation (Morocco, Tunisia), Hydrometrologie.